Who doesn’t love peaches in the summertime? It’s so satisfying to bite into a sweet, juicy peach on a hot day. I love to use any leftover peaches to make this peach soup. This soup is made with just a few simple ingredients, including some hidden veggies like cucumbers and bell peppers!
Peaches aren’t just an incredibly delicious summer treat. They are also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A and fiber.
- 4 peaches about 3 cups sliced
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup English cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Garnish: fresh basil
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Add 1/4 cup of water or vegetable broth and continue to puree until smooth and creamy. Adjust consistency by adding more water/broth if desired.
- Adjust seasonings - salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the soup until very cold, about 1 hour. Garnish with crumbled goat cheese, fresh basil and drizzle of olive oil if desired.