Corporate Wellness Program
Fully Wellness is a Corporate Wellness Program designed to support your organization’s culture and business strategy to enhance employee engagement, retention and productivity.
Workplace wellness can sometimes be challenging when employees are focused on meeting deadlines, paperwork and the many other things that take up their day. This can have a big impact on their health and well-being. With the Mediterranean Diet as the foundation, Fully Wellness focuses on empowering employees with the education and tools that help them live a fuller and healthier life.
The result builds a competitive advantage for your organization by investing in your employees’ health and wellness and enhance company culture.
Fully Wellness Kit
Empower your employees with easy to use tools.
Give your employees the benefit of Fully Wellness online from anywhere, anytime.
Lunch & Learn
Customize events that include education and demonstrations
Resources & Support
Easy to use resources and support for your employees.
Advantages of Wellness Programs
- NImprove Productivity and Morale Helping employees have good health behaviors impacts their level of productivity.
- NReduce Health Care Costs Comprehensive wellness programs that improve employees’ behaviors can reduce costs over time.
- NDecrease Absenteeism Programs that reduce stress, improve health stats and overall health reduces employees missing work.
- NImprove Health Behaviors This can lead to lower health risks and less chronic disease. With less chronic disease, employees have fewer health care costs.
- NReduce Health Risks By eating healthier and being more active can lower health risks.
Connecting Employee Engagement and Wellness
- N61% of employees agree that they have made healthier lifestyle choices because of their company’s wellness program.
- NHighly engaged teams show 21% greater profitability.
- NDisengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year.
- N87% of employees expect their employer to support them in balancing work and personal commitments.
- N61% of employees are burned out on the job.
- N89% of workers at companies that support well-being initiatives are more likely to recommend their company as a good place to work.
- N70% of employers have improved their physical environments to encourage healthy behaviors.
- N77% of employees think that employee wellness programs positively impact the company culture.
- NEmployers save on average $5.82 in lower absenteeism costs for every dollar spent on employee wellness programs.