This Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad topped with hard-boiled eggs is one of our favorite quick lunch recipes. Plus, it’s packed with protein.
Made with a base of shaved Brussels sprouts for a delicious crunch, and topped with hard-boiled eggs. This recipe comes together in minutes. It’s a great meal prep option because Brussels sprouts are hearty and last well in the refrigerator.
Hard-boiled eggs can be prepared ahead and they give this salad a boost of protein and healthy fats. Finally, we love to include chopped walnuts in this recipe because they add a wonderful nutty flavor and make this Brussels sprouts salad even more satiating.
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 1-2 cups shaved brussels sprouts
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- 6 walnuts chopped
- Favorite Italian dressing such as Primal Kitchen Italian Vinaigrette
- Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Sprinkle them with parmesan cheese and walnuts.
- Place eggs on top and drizzle with dressing. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Looking For More Quick Salad Recipes?
Try one of our other favorite salads as an easy meal prep lunch.