There are so many different ways to use our Roasted Harissa Chicken, including this delicious Harissa Chicken and Quinoa Bowl. This would be a great one to make ahead for a busy week. Prepare the chicken and quinoa in advance and your bowl will come together in minutes.
Quinoa is a whole grain that is also a great source of protein.
Harissa Chicken and Quinoa Bowl
- Leftover roasted harissa chicken
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber sliced and quartered
- Tzatziki sauce
- Sliced lemon
- Olive oil
- Optional garnish: kalamata olives italian parsley, mint, feta
- Place ½ cup cooked quinoa in each bowl.
- Top with arugula, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and sliced chicken.
- Add tzatziki, lemon and drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with your choice of kalamata olives, parsley, mint and/or feta.