This is such an easy recipe that requires just 5-10 minutes of prep time, making this a must for a busy week. Either pair this chicken with your favorite veggies for a satisfying dinner or repurpose leftovers and use your harissa chicken in our Harissa Chicken and Quinoa Bowl, Harrisa Chicken Pita or Farro Salad with Chicken, Dates, Goat Cheese and Walnuts.
Roasted Harissa Chicken
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Harissa seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion quartered
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken breasts on prepared baking sheet
- In a medium bowl, mix together the harissa and olive oil to make a smooth paste.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the harissa.
- Place the onion in the same bowl and toss with remaining harissa and add to the baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and onions.
- Bake at 425 for around 25 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breasts. Check with a meat thermometer - chicken is done at 165F