This sheet pan recipe simplifies dinnertime and minimizes cleanup. With a colorful blend of veggies, herbs and spices, and chicken, it’s a balanced meal full of flavor. You can find Trader Joe’s Harissa Chicken Thighs at Trader Joes – the chicken is marinated and removes one more step in the kitchen.
Trader Joe’s Harissa Chicken Thigh Sheet Pan
- 1 package Trader Joe's Harissa Flavored Chicken Thighs
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- Place chicken, chopped sweet potatoes, onion and cauliflower in large bowl. Toss together, making sure to get harissa marinade on vegetables. Spread over sheet pan in one layer.
- Drizzle olive oil on top, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add chopped parsley and serve.