We love this Sizzling Salmon and Spinach Salad because it’s so flavorful and quick to cook!
The pan-seared salmon is seasoned with sesame, garlic, and soy sauce. We recommend including fish in your diet at least two times a week. Try this out this Sizzling Salmon for a quick and tasty dinner.
Sizzling Salmon and Spinach Salad
Pan-seared salmon seasoned with sesame, soy sauce, and garlic, served over spinach salad.
- Non-stick pan
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp chile paste with garlic or ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil divided
- 8 oz thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup green onions thinly sliced (white and a little green)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels thawed
- 4 salmon filets 6 oz each
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 red pepper sliced
- To prepare dressing, combine all ingredients in a mason jar and shake.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel. Drizzle salmon with sesame oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon or two of the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Once the oil starts to glisten, place salmon flesh-side down in the pan (it should sizzle when placed in the pan). Let the salmon sear for 3 minutes and then flip over and continue to cook 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness. Set aside.
- To prepare salad, heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and green onions. Sauté until tender about 5 minutes. Minutes. Remove from heat, stir in corn.
- Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1/4 cup bean sprouts, 1/4 red bell pepper, 1/2 cup mushroom mixture, and 1 fillet. Drizzle dressing over each salad. Enjoy!
Tried and loved this recipe?Tag us @fullymediterranean!