This is such a delicious and easy dip for serving a crowd. Pair with credit instead of chips for a light and healthy appetizer!
Feta Fire Dip
- 2 Roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 Serrano Chile seeded and chopped
- 1 pound Greek Feta crumbled or broken up into small pieces
- Juice of ½ - 1 lemon
- Few drops of Sriracha
- 1 tsp Oregano
- ½ c- 2/3c of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Greek Yogurt
- Black pepper to taste
- Crudite or Pita Chips for serving
- 1.Place peppers in the bowl of food processor and pulse into pulverized
- 2.Add the feta and pulse until the mixture is creamy. Add half the lemon juice, a few drops of hot sauce, oregano, ½ cup of olive oil, 2 T of yogurt and black pepper to taste. Pulse to combine.
- 3.The dip will be creamy. Add remaining olive oil and lemon juice, and yogurt as needed to adjust the flavor and consistency to your preference.
- Serve with crudite or pita chips.
- Works well as sandwich spread, and as an accompaniment to grilled vegetables, meat or shrimp.
Recipe from My Greek Table
Tried and loved this recipe?Tag us @fullymediterranean!