This Sheet Pan Miso and Ginger Chicken and Broccoli is perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Toss everything together on a sheet pan and you’re set for dinner!
The chicken is seasoned with miso and ginger which both have important health benefits. Miso is a fermented soybean ingredient which supports a healthy microbiome. Ginger is packed with antioxidants that support our immune systems and protect against chronic diseases. Together, the miso and ginger chicken is a delicious meal and full of great nutrients!
Sheet Pan Miso Ginger Chicken and Broccoli
- Baking sheet
- 2 Tablespoons miso paste
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Mirin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 3-4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 green onions white and a little green part thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together the miso, vinegar, mirin and fresh ginger.
- Place the chicken in a medium bowl and pour a little of the sauce over the chicken and mix until chicken is coated.
- Place the broccoli in a medium bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the broccoli on half of the baking sheet.
- Place the chicken tenders on the other half of the baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds and salt and pepper.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is starting to brown on the edges.
- Meanwhile, divide the brown rice between 4 bowls or plates. Once the chicken and broccoli are done, place on top of the rice. Garnish with green onions and drizzle more sauce on top. Enjoy!
Looking For More Sheet Pan Recipes?
Check out one of our other favorite sheet pan recipes for a quick meal.