Bell peppers are a great source of vitamin C which boosts the immune system!
Add whatever vegetables you have on hand to boost the vitamin, mineral, and fiber content of this meal with your favorite veggies.
Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken & Veggies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 large head broccoli chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium red bell peppers cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup snow peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Green onion thinly sliced
- Green beans
- Asparagus cut into 2" pieces
- 1 sweet potato diced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread chicken and chopped vegetables on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce over the chicken and veggies, and toss to combine. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through, and cook until the veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature reads 165F).
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup of sauce over the chicken and veggies, and top with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve over brown rice or quinoa, and enjoy!
Tried and loved this recipe?Tag us @fullymediterranean!