You won’t believe that these Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Pancakes are made in the blender! These fluffy pancakes are made with simple ingredients like oats, pumpkin puree, eggs greek yogurt and pumpkin pie spices.
Pumpkin isn’t just one of our favorite fall flavors – it also packs a nutritional punch! Pumpkin is a great source of fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lowfat milk or milk alternative of choice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Toppings: maple syrup and pecans
- Place oats in a blender and pulse a few times. Add the remaining ingredients and blend on high until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Spray a griddle or skillet with canola oil spray and heat over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, pour about ¼ cup of batter into the pan. Since the batter is thick, you will need to spread the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the pancakes are puffy and you see the edges look dry. Flip and continue to cook until golden brown on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with syrup and chopped pecans.