You really don’t need a recipe for this wonderful salad which I like to call “Summer in a bowl”. You can place it in a bowl or on a serving platter. Add as much or as little of an ingredient as you like. There is no right or wrong answer!
Peach Tomato Caprese
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Salads, Sides
Here are your basic ingredients and guidelines for this salad:
- 2 –3 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup baby mozzarella balls, halved
- 2–3 cups tomatoes: cherry, grape or whatever you have on hand, halved or cut into slices
- Basil – whole leaves or shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place ingredients for salad in a bowl or serving platter.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top, season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: Summer, Salads, Sides, Vegetarian, Quick & Easy, Mediterranean, Mediterranean diet