You really don’t need a recipe for this wonderful salad which I like to call “Summer in a bowl”. You can place it in a bowl or on a serving platter. Add as much or as little of an ingredient as you like. There is no right or wrong answer!
Peach Tomato Caprese
Here are your basic ingredients and guidelines for this salad:
- 2 -3 peaches pitted and sliced
- 1 cup baby mozzarella balls halved
- 2-3 cups tomatoes: cherry grape or whatever you have on hand, halved or cut into slices
- Basil - whole leaves or shredded
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- To Prepare:
- Place ingredients for salad in a bowl or serving platter.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top, season with salt and pepper.
Tried and loved this recipe?Tag us @fullymediterranean!