This Greek Yogurt Bark with Berries makes for a light dessert that the whole family will love! It’s made so simply with frozen full-fat Greek yogurt that has been lightly sweetened with maple syrup and mixed with fresh summer berries and mini chocolate chips. Keep it in your freezer for up to 3 months for a grab-and-go healthy dessert option.
Greek Yogurt Bark with Berries
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt full fat
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a small, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl stir the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla. Blend until all incorporated.
- Spread the yogurt mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and place the blueberries and strawberries around the sheet. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours. Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!
- To cut -let the bark defrost a little bit – makes it easier.
- Store bark in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.