I love chia seed pudding. I feel like I am eating dessert for breakfast – and I even have this for a snack and dessert too! Chia seeds are packed with fiber, heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and minerals. In this recipe, the chia seeds are combined with greek yogurt, almond milk, and mango, making this the perfect breakfast keeping you satisfied all morning long. This refreshing pudding will become a fast favorite!
Coconut Mango Chia Seed Pudding
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt 2 %
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 mango diced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds toasted
- In a medium bowl ( I use one that has a lid that is airtight) whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla, and shredded coconut.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours
- Before serving add the diced mango, toasted almonds and a little more coconut if desired! Enjoy!