This cauliflower fried rice is such a simple and delicious take on your traditional fried rice. If you love this recipe, be sure to try our other cauliflower rice flavor variations: Garlic Herb Cauliflower Rice, Moroccan Cauliflower Couscous and Mexican Cauliflower Rice.
Cauliflower Stir "Fried" Rice
- 1-2 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 large carrot diced
- 1 cup of frozen edamame thawed
- 1, 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion for garnish
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add broccoli, carrots and edamame and saute for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and garlic and stir fry for 1-2 minutes more.
- Make a well in the center of the rice. Add the eggs and let sit for 30 seconds, then stir until eggs are fully cooked. Add soy sauce and combine.
- Remove from heat, top with green onions and Enjoy!