It doesn’t get simpler or more delicious than this! This recipe is proof that you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to create delicious food.
Salmon is an excellent source of anti-inflammatory and heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. We recommend getting to know your fish monger to ensure you are getting a sustainably sourced filet. Wild-caught fish often has more nutrients than farm-raised fish because wild-caught fish eat a more varied diet.
Soy Vay Teriyaki Salmon
- 4 salmon filets
- 2 cups Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce by Soy Vay
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place salmon filets in oven safe dish.
- Pour 1/2 cup sauce over each filet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until salmon flakes easily.
- Enjoy with vegetable fried rice!