Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
- 3 lb top loin boneless pork roast
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 bell peppers: red and green sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 8-10 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado sliced
- Pico de gallo
- Cilantro chopped
- Prepare slow cooker pork first: Season the pork generously all over with salt, pepper and cumin and place it in the slow cooker.
- Place onions and bell peppers on top of the pork and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low in slow cooker for 8 hours.
- When pork is done cooking, remove to a cutting board and shred with two forks. Place pork in a bowl with the onions and bell pepper and some of the liquid left in the slow cooker.
- Make your tacos: Assemble all of your ingredients for the tacos on the kitchen counter. Place one tortilla on a plate, add pulled pork and any additional toppings you would like.