I just discovered Banana Nice Cream and am kicking myself for missing out on this gem all of these years! This banana peanut butter nice cream recipe is the perfect summer dessert. It’s refreshing and certainly tastes indulgent yet is made so simply with just frozen bananas, peanut butter and almond milk!
This recipe from Fit Foodie Finds is now one of my favorite, easy summertime desserts. You are missing out if you haven’t given banana nice cream a try!
Peanut Butter Banana "Nice Cream"
- 4 cups of frozen sliced bananas
- ¼ cup of all-natural peanut butter
- ½ -¾ cup of plain unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Place frozen bananas, peanut butter and 1/2c almond milk into a food processor or high- speed blender. Blend on high until a smooth consistency has formed. If things are too think, add a little bit more almond milk.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and pulse to combine
- Eat immediately for “soft-serve” consistency or transfer into a parchment-lined bread pan and freeze for more “ice cream” consistency. Freeze for about 2 hours. If you freeze longer, it will become solid and hard to scoop, so you will need to thaw!
- Serve with more chocolate chips and a drizzle of peanut butter