What to do with all of that zucchini growing in your summer garden or leftover from a farmer’s market run? This Parmesan and Herb Roasted Zucchini is going to become your new favorite side dish. It’s simple and packed with flavor!
Parmesan and Herb Roasted Zucchini
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Sides
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- ⅓–½ cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet and set aside
- Combine parmesan, oregano, basil, thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place parmesan herb mixture on a dinner plate or pie plate and set aside.
- Spray zucchini with olive oil spray and salt lightly. Dip the top of each zucchini spear in the parmesan mixture and place on the cooling rack. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes until tender. Broil for 2-3 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Adapted from Cooking Classy
Keywords: Sides, Vegetarian, Summer, Zucchini, Quick & Easy, Mediterranean, Mediterranean diet