Making your own dressing is super easy and allows you to control the ingredients. This is a basic vinaigrette recipe that can be used to add flavor to green and grain salads. Make a big batch of dressing and store it in your fridge in an airtight container for adding to salads all week long.
We love using olive oil in salad dressings because it is a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E.
Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
Olive oil is a great source of monounsaturated fatty acids. Making your own dressing is super easy and allows you to control the ingredients!
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Dressings & Sauces
- Cuisine: Mediterranean Diet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Or adda mason jar, seal the lid, and shake until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: Dressing, Vinaigrette, Lemon, Mustard, Dressings & Sauces, Quick & Easy