These delicious baked cinnamon apple oatmeal muffins are easy to make and freeze well for later! They bring out all of the best flavors of fall, and can also be made at other times of the year when you want a new flavorful different breakfast or snack option.
Baked Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded apple
- 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 larg egg beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine the oats, brown sugar, apple, walnuts, baking powder, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Combine the milk, applesauce, almond butter, and egg.
- Add milk mixture to oat mixture; stir well.
- Pour oat mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. *We like to make these in muffin tins for easy freezing.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Serve warm.