This poinsettia cocktail is one of our favorites for the holiday season. It is made with just three simple ingredients and its lower in sugar than your typical cocktail because it is made with unsweetened cranberry juice. It’s so light and refreshing!
For a festive touch, garnish your Poinsettia cocktail with a fresh sprig of rosemary and a few cranberries.
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau or other orange liqueur or orange juice
- 4 tablespoons 100% cranberry juice unsweetened
- 1/2 glass champagne 6 tablespoons
- *For the garnish: 1 rosemary sprig, whole cranberries
- Place the cointreau and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a champagne flute. (You can skip this step if the cranberry juice is well chilled.)
- Top off the glass with champagne (no need to measure). Garnish and serve. (Note: You can also make a large batch of cointreau and cranberry juice ahead if desired, then measure out 6 tablespoons per glass.)