Cauliflower is a great source of vitamin C, and roasting it brings out a delicious nutty flavor.
Try this recipe with a lean protein like grilled salmon for a perfect autumn meal.
Simple Autumn Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into 2” florets
- 3 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 oz prosciutto torn into 3“pieces
- 2 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cups arugula or spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved Parmesan for garnish
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 2 Tbsp olive oil and the salt. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 20 minutes, stirring after 10minutes.
- Stir cauliflower and top with prosciutto pieces. Continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until cauliflower is browned and tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 Tbsp olive oil, vinegar, and mustard.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together arugula, hot cauliflower and prosciutto, and vinegar mixture. Season to taste with additional salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, arrange salad on a platter and top with parmesan and cranberries.