Carrots are great for eye health due to their antioxidant and vitamin content Lemon brightens this dish up and increases the vitamin C content.
Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Feta, Lemon and Truffle Oil
- 12 small rainbow carrots we used 2 bags of Trader Joes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- pinch of kosher salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- white truffle oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash, dry, and trim the stems of the carrots.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Bake until crisp-tender and browned, about 35 minutes.
- While the carrots are still hot, season with more salt, drizzle with white truffle oil, top with lemon juice, lemon zest, and crumbled feta.