Spicy Peanut Zoodle Salad
- 2 packages of spiralized zucchini noodles or 4 zucchini to spiralize yourself
- 3 carrots cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ cup mint chopped
- 3 scallions chopped
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of natural unsalted peanut butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 Tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger minced
- ½ teaspoon of Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- Water for thinning
- Chopped peanuts, lime slice, cilantro and mint leaves
Make the Sauce: Add all ingredients except water to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, adding water to desired consistency. I added 2 Tablespoon of water. Set aside. Taste and adjust Sriracha and red pepper flakes to desired heat!
In a medium sized bowl, add the zucchini noodles, carrots, chicken and scallions. Add half of the sauce and combine. Add more sauce if needed to coat the zoodles. Add the mint and cilantro and stir.
Garnish with chopped peanuts, more cilantro and mint and a slice of lime.