Cauliflower Stir "Fried" Rice
- 1-2 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 large carrot diced
- 1 cup of frozen edamame thawed
- 1, 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion for garnish
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add broccoli, carrots and edamame and saute for about 3-4 minutes.
Add the cauliflower and garlic and stir fry for 1-2 minutes more.
Make a well in the center of the rice. Add the eggs and let sit for 30 seconds, then stir until eggs are fully cooked. Add soy sauce and combine.
Remove from heat, top with green onions and Enjoy!