Preheat oven to 425F, LIne a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Place salmon filets on a plate and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and lemon pepper. Combine dijon mustard and minced garlic and spread evenly on top of filets.
- In a small bowl, drizzle panko breadcrumbs with olive oil until evenly coated about 1 tablespoon.
- Divide panko evenly among the filets and press onto each filet. Place a lemon slice on top and set aside.
- Place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take the sheet pan out of the oven and move potatoes to the sides. Place salmon filets in the middle of the sheet pan and toss the asparagus and red onion with the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper if desired and continue to cook for 15 more minutes. Enjoy!