Easter is right around the corner and so we’ve rounded up a few delicious and festive recipes for your Easter celebration.
- Fab Fete Cheese Soufflé. You already have your hands full cooking Easter brunch so let Fab Fete do some of the work for you and order one of their delicious cheese souffles. I serve mine with sliced strawberries and a baguette – yum!
- Crudités and your favorite spinach dip.
- Country Ham and Biscuits with Jam. Try these Cheddar and Chive Biscuits and fill with your favorite ham and an apricot or raspberry preserve – we love this one!
- Hash Brown Egg Nests. I modify this recipe slightly by taking out the cheese and using cooking spray to grease the tins. I then spray the hash browns before they go into the oven for the first time.
- Spring Farro Salad with Asparagus, Snap Peas and Radishes. This is one of our favorite grain salads for spring! It’s full of flavor.
- Fruit Salad. Make your own with your favorite fresh fruit like kiwi, strawberries, clementine slices and pineapple. I love serving mine in a pretty trifle bowl on the table.